Protest at Ohio State Board of Education!
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 8:00 AM
“Woke” Ohio Department of Education President Laura Kohler Tries to Limit Public Access to
Tuesday’s Meeting–Read Attorney Curt Hartman’s Response–Click Here
Save the Date ** Save Our Children
September 21, peaceful rally at Ohio Board of Education–25 South Front Street, Columbus, OH 43215– Parents Rise Up! 8:00 AM.
- Protest the Board’s Resolution 20–The Onset of Critical Race Theory in Ohio.
- Protest Governor DeWine’s Support of Racist Equity Plans taking over School Districts Across Ohio.
- Protest the State School Boards refusal to hear public comment on the subject of “Race” at their Board Meetings at a time when the Legislature is discussing Racism in Public Schools.
- Protest bad education outcomes in schools across Ohio!
The Agenda for this protest is as follows:
- 8:00 AM –Arrive at the Board of Education–25 South Front Street, Columbus, OH 43215-Protest, Picket
- 8:30 AM –9:45 AM–Hear Inspirational speakers from around Ohio on the important subjects of education and Critical Race Theory. We will be protesting and Picketing while we hear from speakers.
- 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM — Join us as we visit local legislators at the State House and the Riffe Center. Let them know what we think about Critical Race Theory. We will continue to Protest and Picket.
- 11:45-12:30 — Capital Square South Plaza–Hear from more Great Speakers
- 12:35 PM –Protest Ends and please return home safely!
- To Download a Map of This Event in Columbus Click Here
- To Download This Flyer Click Here
With your help we can end Critical Race Theory
We Will Be Sending You Specific Directed Action Steps by Email — Start Below
1. Click on Join and sign the petition.
2. Share this link with friends, family and those in your community and ask them to sign the petition:
3. Call or email the elected officials, below, about removing critical race theory from Ohio’s schools, universities and governments.
Contact information for the Chair and Vice Chair of the House and Senate Education Committees: